Trade Winds Agulhas B&B Accommodation
Agulhas Bed and Breakfast Trade Winds
Enjoy the warm hospitality of Susan and John Morrell at Trade Winds B&B.
Trade Winds is a lovely guest house with stunning sea views situated in L'Agulhas and within walking distance to the Historic Lighthouse and Museum, the Southern most Tip of Africa, Restaurants, Shops and Tidal Pools.
Relax in the Jacuzzi or take a swim in the large solar heated pool which has stunning sea views and is conveniently shielded from the wind. Fall asleep to the sound of waves and wake up to a scrumptious English breakfast served on the terrace weather permitting. The large communal lounge has DSTV and a dining room. You can also use the indoor Braai/Barbecue.
There are three comfortable double bedrooms and one self-catering unit. Each room has large comfortable beds and tea/coffee facilities, hair drier and safe. And two of the rooms can be made into a family-unit.
Note: To View more Trade Winds B&B Agulhas images:
Click right arrow (or) click left or right side on big image
Main Facilities of Trade Winds Bed and Breakfast:
- Each room sleeps two and has large comfortable beds and tea/coffee facilities, hair drier and safe.
- The Bontebok room is a large double room with king size bed, and en-suite bathroom consisting of double corner bath, large separate shower and twin wash basins.
- The Kudu room is a large room with a king size bed, that can be split into two singles on request. This lovely room has patio doors leading out to the garden and the swimming pool with sea views.
- The Springbok room is a medium size double room with queen size bed, patio doors leading out to the garden and pool with sea views.
- The Springbok and Kudu rooms share a bathroom and can form a two bedroom family unit.
- The self catering unit sleeps two. It has a double bedroom and en-suite shower room & toilet, and a lounge/kitchen dining area and built in Braai fireplace.
- Garage parking.
Trade Winds Agulhas B&B Rates:
- Double rooms are R300 to R350 per person per night, or R400 to R450 per single person per night. Special rates are available out of season. Please enquire.
- Self catering unit is R480 to R550.
- The Jacuzzi is R100 per session.
These rates are a guide only and are subject to change without prior notice.